Monday, January 2, 2006

1st day to CCPS

Today is the 1st day to Primary school. I will be taking school bus. I am so scare as this is the 1st time that I will be taking school bus on my own. Mummy, mama, yiyi will be taking yizhang's car & follow me to school behide the school bus. They will be there for 3 days as mummy had applied for leave to asure that I will be safe & ok in the new environment. They will also be attending the seminiar organise by the school for Pri 1 parents. Haha... Dunno when had mama, yiyi & yizhang become my parents lo. I know they are there to accompany mummy so that she will not be alone.
Yiyi is so excited that I will be going to Pri 1 today. She buy me a SPI bag & ask me to study hard. She also had taken photos for today from she had arrived to mama's house till I am home tonite. School was fun but tire as there are so many rules to follow. Thank you mummy, mama, yiyi & yizhang for being with me. I love you!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker