Friday, January 25, 2008

On MC

Last nite, uncle Vince open the can small abalone and I had 2 pieces of them..... Guess wat happen?????????? I had cough till I cant sleep.... Mummy apply some vick for me & nie nie also fed me with my cough mixture & antibotic... I cough till I vomit & when I came out from the toilet, uncle Vince saw my swollen eyes than mummy notice them. I tell mummy my chest is pain & had problem breathing. Uncle Vince said to go to the doctor.
We went down to the 24 hr clinic & it was crowded & the consulation cost $60! So uncle Vince said we shall take a cab to Mt Alvina & see the 24 hr clinic which mummy went b4 & much more cheaper & less crowded.
So we took a q no & it was soon our time & guess wat the doc said??????? I AM ALGERIC to ABALONE! But uncle Vince said it maybe the reaction of the antibotic with the abalone as some strong antibotic cant take with it....... So I am given 1 day of mc to rest at home. Haha....

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker