Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ballet Lesson

As usually, today I will be going to my ballet class but today mummy had decided to take some photos for me to update my blog. See this is how I will normally look like after going up 60 steps b4 ballet class. Mummy say it is exercise b4 class....
Mummy had also decided to take a photo with me. See our faces, this is how we look after taking the steps.

After ballet lesson today, as per my request, mummy had bought me to Orchard Road to walk, walk.... As I tell mummy is walk, walk so she say cannot buy things as it is not shopping :( But we still buy things... Ha.. Ha.. Mummy bought me new ballet shoe, attire, hair band, sock & also ballet panty... He.. He.. Mummy also buy her facial products, a tootpaste for me & vitamin for Uncle Vince.

After shopping, we went to Vivio City, dunno why I just love to go there. We had dinner at Sake Sushi, my favourite, Yummi...As

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker