Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Grade 2 Piano Exam

Today I will be having my piano exam again. But this is is not that good as last year as my time for the exam is in the later afternoon so I must still attend my school only I am excuse for my sakamoto lesson :(

Today Uncle Vince is off & mummy had applied for half fay leave so that they will be able to bring me for my examination.

We are about 20 mins earlier than my expected time but due to 1 of the grade 8 student was absent I am asked to go in once I reached. Mummy had a shock & asked if I am ready & I told the invigilator ok. So after putting on my sweater off I went in for my exam......

20 mins later I am out & guess what... Mummy asked me how is it & if I had any aural exam & actully told mummy no & make her so worried.... Haha... only till 1 week later than I discover that I had my aural exam infect. :P Think I am too nervous.
I will only get my result in 2 weeks time therefore hope that I will have a good result this year too.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker