Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bursury Awards

I had my bursury award today which I had managed to do well to achieve it this year.
See my letter with my name for the award for today.

So mummy bring me to have the awards this year to Kho Chuan Pres High. Dunno why but I am not so scare & afraid as I had took it for the 1st time 2 years ago.
This is the hall of the sch, so nice with air con some more.

Of cos, we will be given a speech by our VIP, Mr Wong Kan Seng.

This is me with Mr Wong on the stage, mummy had managed to have her widest zoom as she was seated quite far ftom the stage but you can still see that its me rite?

As b4 Mr Wong arrival, the speaker mentioned that we are able to take phote with Mr Wong so as we are early to reach the canteen, of cos mummy take the chance lo. Some more 2 photos with Mr Wong.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker