Saturday, June 13, 2009

Bishan Harmony Park

I had been waiting for today for a long time as I will be performing in the Bishan Harmony Park Opening..

Need to wake up early as I need to be in school by 8.30 am. I am so nervous as I cant sleep well last nite.

I am the 1st few to be early in school by 8.30 am while the rest are late. Mummy had bought tickets & Mummy, ah tia & mama will be there to support me..

We walked to the park,


We reached the park & listening to instruction from our instructor



The stage


I am all ready to perform...


See that mummy, nothing to do, keep on taking photo of me while I am so nervous already...


After the long wait, we are finally able to perform for what we had practice for today.


The arrival of our VIP, I am so excited as the VIP will walked past me but I am still very professional, can u see me???


Mr Ng on stage having his speech.

After his speech, they had the planting of tree for the park as a sign of opening ceremony for the park.


We also had a performance session with the VIP with our instrument, this is my instructor giving instructor to the VIP...


This is me not in the group cos I am very junior less than 6 months old, so I will be supporting my school from here..


We are packing for our things to be going back to school for our packed lunch...


It was a fun performance & was waiting for the Asian Handbell exchange when school reopen. :)

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker