Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Trip to Taiwan 30 Nov - 3 Dec 2009 (Day 1)

I had been waiting for this trip for so many months... Finally it had arrived... We woke up very early today at 4.30 am to get ready to the airport as we need to leave home by 5.30 am & reach the airport by 6 am for the check in. I like to feeling to be taking taxi to the airport while the sky are dark & everyone was sleeping. :)

We are in the departing hall walking around & buying yiyi's things for her. Take some photos to start off with.....


Greeting with the the bright sunflower in the early morning make u happy too. :)


Orchid as well..


Of cos we must take with the orchid as well..


Mummy is calling yiyi while I am calling mama....


Here we are to our gate....


We have finally step into Taiwan after 6 hrs of flight


1 hr plus of waiting & travelling to the hotel that we can finally check in. By the time we reach our hotel it was already evening time.. The weather was cold.

1st nite dinner at 西门丁 at the cafe called 啊毛hotstone
with Mummy

See the decor inside the cafe was so cute..

with 啊毛the owner of the shop.. haha...

After our 1st dinner in Taipei, we had a walk at the streets of 西门丁.
Here I am having my stationery shopping, my fav....


We also tried their 锋密苦瓜汁, the 1st taste was very bitter, ah tia & myself dun like it only mummy who is a bitterground lover like it. Of cos, it our 1st time to see the white bitterground.


Here we are at the cross junction of 西门丁.
Closer look at us... :P

This 夜市 is the 1 that is nearest to our hotel,寧夏夜市 we walked there...


Since we are there as listen to yiyi's instuction, we tried 1 disg each at 1 store..
Here I am eating their fried oyster, it''s very yummy & different from Singapore style...
Guess wat I am putting into my mouth... Unbelieveable.... 臭豆腐, its smelly but taste nice & I finished 1 piece of it. :)

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker