Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Exam Result is OUT!

Mummy fetched me today & tell me that Ms Katherine had called her..... My piano reslut is out. Ms Katherine had checked it thru the internet.... I had scored 128 (merit) 2 more points to distintion! I am so disappointed that I dun want to talk much. I cried when aunty Sor Lay called mummy & asked her my results & tell mummy Angela's result. She had scored 133! 3 more marks from disintion! How I wish she can give me that 2 marks & I can score distintion too! Mummy said its ok as she know that I had done my best & she is very happy even if I had scored merit as initially Ms Katherine is still wondering if she shall enrol me for my grade 1 examination as she dun want me to fail my 1st exam. But mummy tell her its ok just let me go & have a feel of how piano exam will be like. I like it & will be going for my grade 2 examination next year. I will be playing Angela's pieces as I liked them & I hope that I will be able to score distination too!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker