Monday, October 1, 2007

Children Days

Today is Children Day. So I am very happy today as I dun need to go to school but I still need to go to ProTeach for a full day care today. Mummy say I need to go atot its school holiday today as exam is coming so I cannot stay at home atot mummy is at home lo. :( But nevermind, I had a lot of Childrens day present from Ms Katherine, school teachers as well as Pro-Teach. We get to play & a lot of tidbits today. Mummy say at my age in Pri school is the best as we get to have school holiday in all sort of school holidays & PH. If we goes to Sec school than we are now longer children & cant be having school holiday today... Ha... ha... I have 4 more years to celebrate Children Day. Happy Children Day to all the Children.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker