Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Open House for Ballet Class



It is the open house for my ballet class today. Hurray! Finally mummy can see me dance as she missed the last round.
Mummy wanted to stop me ballet class by end of Oct 07 as she said that I always miss ballet class when I am with daddy access. But after seeing us dance, she changed her mind & let me continue. Thank you mummy!
Mummy asked if I want to take part in the concert on 18 Nov 07 after she had seen us dance. I said ok & she signed the concert form immediately for Ms Pamela & I had buy my costume next week. Haha.... I am so happy that I can wear the costume & perform with my ballet mates. I think I had forgotten to give Ms Pamela the concert form that mummy signed months ago therefore Ms Pamela didnt enrol me into the concert. Luckily mummy came today so that I can join the concert performance. That means I cant cut my hair short as I wanted to now as Ms Pamela say we are not allowed to do anything to our hair till the exam & concert are over.
Can't wait for the concert as mummy will be there to watch me perform. Had asked uncle Vince if he wants to come but he say he will try as it is on a sunday.
See some of the photos that Mummy had taken for me :P
Wait for more updates on my blog as I know there will be more to come........

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker