Monday, September 24, 2007

Uncle Vince Birthday

It is uncle Vince Birthday today. Happy Birthday Uncle Vince!
I called him during my recess time today to wish him & from his sound I can hear that hee is still sleeping. Haha....
Uncle Vince & mummy came & fetch me from Pro-teach today. Mummy asked me to guess who is outside & I guess it right on the 1st attempt. So clever right! We went to have dinner than pray at the small temple in TPY central & headed home.
As it is mooncake festival tml & I will be having my ballet class tml nite. Uncle Vince & mummy decided to bring me downstair to the park & take lantern tonite instead. I played for a while in the park & later went home as Uncle Vince said its late & I still need to wake up early & go to school tml.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker