Sunday, September 23, 2007

East Coast Park

We went for dinner at East Coast Park as suggested by uncle Vince as he is off today. This is the 1st time that we had dinner together as uncle Vince can hardly off on weekend. I am so happy. :) We went to Korean Charcoal BBQ restaurant. It was something different for me as I never had korean food b4 as they are all spicy. For a change when uncle Vince asked me I said ok. We had bbq & as I cant eat spicy food, uncle Vince ordered a seasoned chicken for me. He... He... so nice rite. :P But in the end I also eat the beef too. Yummy.... After dinner, I still dun want to go home & we had a walk in the seaside.... Wanted to roller blade but mummy & uncle Vince said no as we just had our dinner. :( So in the end we sit the the seaside & enjoyed the sea breeze & chat .... I wanted to eat ice cream for dessert & we went to Mac Donald. Ha.. So we had it there & when mummy & uncle Vince had finished their french fries I continue my dessert on our way to take cab home. It was fun & I enjoyed the nite!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker