Sunday, November 4, 2007

Audition at Singapore Ballet Academy

I had to wake up early today atot its sunday today as I will be going for the audition at Singapore Ballet Academy. Mummy had tried so hard for me to get in as mummy heard from her boss & colleage that this is a proffesional & good ballet school compare to Crestar. So mummy called & finally had a audition & time slot on sunday from 11.15 am - 12.15 pm.
I am a bit of scare at 1st as I dunno wat will happen Eeeeeeeeeeeee...........
But to my surprise, the hour passes so quickly & enjoyed myself so much. I will have to join the primary level atot in Crestar I am in grade 2 going to grade 3 soon. But I told mummy that my grade 2 exercising is not that much as the primary level here lo. The dance studio is big with a big mirror in the open studio, it was airy there atot there is no air con. The feeling was like dancing in the open space. Mummy will be able to see how I dance for my class & I can see her too.
Cant wait for my next lesson to come as it was so fun............

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker