Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Today is Mummy's Birthday. Happy Birthday Mummy!
Yesterday, uncle Vince is off & he planned to have dinner together to celebrate mummy's birthday together as I will not be around today. We had dinner at.......Sizzler. Ha... Ha... my favourite place :P Mummy wanted to eat crabs but I dun wan so uncle Vince ask if Sizzler is ok & I said yes! See he know where I wan to go. Ha... Ha... B4 the dinner, we also buy sushi & play some games at the arache while waiting for mummy to come.
Today, uncle vince & mummy fetch me from my access. Uncle Vince said that today he is mummy's marie. (Cos' its her bday ma...)As per my requested, we had went to Kbox tonite. Hurray! After waiting for so long............... I can finally go... I am so tire & once reached home after brushging my teeth, I head to the bed & zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker