Thursday, July 31, 2008

Games Day

Today is our lower primary games day. It was postponed from 2 weeks ago as it was raining that day. I am feeling so down last nite & was complaining to mummy that what was so fun about games day. Somemore still our cheer is so lame............
Guess what? I came back with a trophy today as the game that I played come in 1st so I had a trophy! :) Of cos, I am so happy with it & showed everyone at home & I even waited for Uncle Vince to be home & showed it to him personally. He... He...
This year will be my 1st & last year of lower primary. So in life, I had a total of 3trophy. 1st is from the baby competition that mummy had enrolled when I am 9 months old, 2nd is my abacus competition that I came in 4th & this is the 3rd. Of cos I hope that there will be more to come.........


This is my trophy for Lower Primary School 08.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker