Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunway Lagoon - 3rd day

Today is my birthday. I am 9th this year. Happy Birthday to myself. Today is alo our last day at Sunway Lagoon.... Guess what when we see outside our hotel window towards the Sunway Lagoon.... Oh no! It's so pack as both the pool is all pack with ppl. So luckily we had went yesterday instead. Ha... Ha... :P
After we had check out from hotel, we went for our lunch b4 we board the coach. So uncle Vince asked what we would like to have & I tell him "Yday that Japaness Buffet" Haha... We went to the one on the 6th storey shopping centre next to us.
See this is me so happily enjoying my lunch... Mummy faster snap at me as she see the no photo taking sign inside the restaurant.

Mummy took a photo of me at the hotel lobby as we are waiting to go up the coach.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker