Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hair Cut

Today mummy had bring me to Forum for a FREE Hair cut as I am a June BB & mummy is a Toy R Us star member. See this is where I had my hair cut. Junior League @ Forum.

This is how I look b4 the cut.

While waiting for the cut.

During the process of the cut & this is my hair stylish aunti :)

While the auntie was cutting, I had cartoon to be entertained so that I will not be bored. Guess what did I watch...........

Tom & Jerry

Halfway thru, there is another little boy joining me. His mummy say Tom & Jerry is too violate & asked the aunty to change to another cartoon............. Guess what is the cartoon???????????????????????



Its Barney......... So there goes my Tom & Jerry & I had to join the didi in watching Barney :(

See this is me after the cut, pretti bo?


This is how much of my hair that was gone............


As its school holiday & its a free hair cut, of cos not to waste the effect, mummy asked the aunty to have some color spray on my hair as recommanded by Aunty Lengleng. See my favourite color.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker