Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sunway Lagoon - 2nd day

We went to sunway lagoon around 11+ in the morning. We didnt take any photos there as mummy said we will be in the water & our bag will be in the locker & will be dangerours de lo :( We had fun till around 3 pm.
Mummy & Uncle Vince had the fish spa for half an hour, I didnt try as I am scared but when I wanted too bad, Uncle Vince said there is not enough $ for me already. He.. He.. Nevermind I had ice-cream while waiting too. :)
We took a cab to the biggest shopping centre as mummy wanted to shop. We had delicious dinner today, Japan Buffet. Yummi rite :) Of cos I will have my sushi while mummy & uncle Vince had their sashimi. We talk a walk in the shopping centre & guess what we went for a reptile exhibition........ Er........
At the entrance, we are greeted with this.......

Inside will be more scary, look at all these.......




Are they scary???? Some are even poisonous.... I also see a fox... Ha.. Ha... This is the most interesting that I had never seen b4. Too bad the photo dun turn out well.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker