Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Durian Cake

Today mummy gave me a surprise & she asked me to be at home from 1 - 6 pm. So at 1+, someone knocked so loudly at the door..... When I opened the door, there was a cake deliveryman looking for mummy. So jiejie all said that the cake confirmed is mine.......
See my smiling face durian cake, yummy.........


See 4 princess that are taken care by Yeye & Nainai.


Making a wishes, wishing hard & hope my wish will come true.



Blowing the 9 candles.... :O


Cutting the cake


Of cos the last process is to eat the cake....... Yummi.... Its so delicious, the cake is just enough for everyone a small piece each. Small is ok as long as its nice. Thank you Mummy!

3 comments:

matra said...

wow i luv it how did you do it ?
from: matra lim

matra said...

send back ok or tell me in skul 2morrow

matra said...

bye.....................

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker