Friday, December 19, 2008

Batam Trip

Today come so fast as I tot that it was still a week more. Mummy & Uncle Vine will be bringing me to Batam for 4N3D. So I will wake up early & get really so that we can go to Batam. Unce Vince & me took a cab from home to Harbourfront & mummy will meet us there after her half day work. Haha.. Uncle Vince is not working today but he still need to go harboufront. :P

We took the last ferry from Singapore @ 1410hrs & as this is taken in the ferry.


This is the room inside Harris Resort, see mummy & uncle vince didnt notice that I had taken them as they are so busy with watching the tv programe. Hai... what's so nice about the program, we can watch them in Singapore also.


The comfortable sofa that mummy is now sitting on will be my bed for tonite.


Oh cos not to 4get to take photo with mummy.
and not 4get myself

See this is the Harris in house slipper, there are 3 pairs, I also have 1 pair. Ha..Ha... of cos mine will be the kids size. U know what this slipper is so expensive, it is sold at S$7/= per pair. Too bad, mummy didnt know that itys so expensive if not can bring back home. :)

I also done a hand painting on the 2nd day after breakfast. The breakfast had nothing much like the hotel. :(


This is me standing outside at the balancy.


See it rained everyday since the day we took a ferry there. Look at the sky.


On the 2nd day & 3rd day, I managed to have kid's fishing at this pond, can you guys see that small pond.


This is the taxi stand where the hotel taxi are found, it is so expensive. It cost us S$15 per trip to go to the shopping area as well as the seafood restaurant. So we need to pay S$30 for a trip out!


This is the jiejie who teaches me how to fish as well as who draw the hand painting. See I still managed to get the jiejie to draw for me on the last day b4 we left.


This is the reception area as well as the shop inside the resort.


Look at this poor santa claus, he had been singing days & nites so mummy say must take photo with him as he worked so hard. @_@


This is our menu for the last day lunch b4 we took the ferry back to Singapore.


How can we 4get to take some more photos on the ferry back to Singapore.


So this end my 4D3N trips to Batam. Bye Batam!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker