Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ear Piercing

Last nite as I can't sleep after having heavy supper with wu yi bo, I started to sms to mummy & tell her that I wanted to have my ear pierce. I told mummy that I wanted to do it b4 school reopen.

So today mummy bring me round J8 & asked around for ear piercing..... So we finally found 1 at Gold Heart. Mummy dun wanna go to Street 77 as she scare that it will not be "clean". So I chose my ear ring & was ready & waiting for the sales jiejie to pierce my ear. Mummy had requested to have both my ear to be pierce at the same time as mummy is worry that I will not want to do the 2nd ear if its painful. I am so scarrrreeeee....... The sales jiejie keep on telling ne its not painful. I know she is just comforting me. So jiejie told me ok dun worry I am just putting it there & the next thing I know is......... ITS IN & IT'S PAINFUL!. The sales jiejie lied to me she didnt even count 1,2,3... My tears rolled down & I shouted to her " It's painful lo!" The jiejie given me a tissue to clean up my tears & mummy told me ok I am pretty now... So I asked mummy do you mean I am not pretty b4 my ear pierce????? Haha... Mummy said I am a 100% girl now as my ear are pierce.

Can you find my earring?

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker