Saturday, December 27, 2008

Children's Xmas Party

It was a day that was fixed last week by Aunty Lengleng for the kids to have a Children Xmas Party today. So we will be heading to Aunty Lengleng's house today. We took MRT to Woodlands & took a direct bus. So when we are there, aunty Karen & uncle Martin's family are there already.

We had some games. So this is me is action.


Aunty Karen was helping Kylie to play in the games


& me in the game as I am old enough of cos I can do it myself.


We had some light snack prepared by aunty Lengleng's mummy. The favourite that I like was the vegetarian sushi, it was so yummy that I think I had 10 of it.... Thank you aunty lengleng's mummy for the yummi snack & aunty lengleng as well for the games & goodies bag. Oops also Uncle Martin's wife for a mini goodie bag too. Thank you all the aunties. :)

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker