Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally Moving

Today we can finally moved to Uncle Vince's house & stay. Huarry! My days had finally arrived...... So tonite mummy will be home late as she will be having her annual company dinner. Unle Vince had come & fetch me from ProTeach. To my surprise, he bring along her 2 nieces & I didnt know who they are & tot they are other students. Ha... Ha... Uncle Vince bring them for a hair cut & we went to Mac Donald. So happy! He always like to bring me go Mac Donald cos he also like. He... He... :p We headed to Uncle Vince's house 1st & later back to TPY to moved our things when mummy is back from her dinner. We moved our things & unpack. I am so happy that I can have a room all to myself. With a study table, piano & of cos my own bed. Thank you mummy & Uncle Vince for helping me to paint the room green. Also must thanks yeye & nainai for clearing up the room as mummy say everone had been doing so till very late at nite (1 am.....) Thank you so much!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker