Sunday, December 23, 2007

Xmas Party 2007

Today mummy had bought me to aunty Lengleng's house to have a mini Xmas party. It was the 1st time that mummy had joined her sec sch mates in xmas party. She was as excited as me. Ha... Ha... This is also the 1st time that I will get to meet all the aunties children and we can all play together. We met aunty Karen, Kylie & aunty Karen's nephew at Bishan 1st than we took MRT to aunty Lengleng's house.
Aunty Meijing & her son were the 1st to reach at aunty Lenleng's house, followed by us & lastly Aunty Jinhui & her 2 daughters together with aunty Jinhui sister. Aunty Qiaojing & her son were not here as she had something on. But she had passed all the Xmas present to mummy so that all the children will still have their present. He... He...
It was so fun & I am the eldest children among all the children but its ok as I can still get to play. :P I had received so many presents from all the aunties. Thank you aunties for all the present. I must also thanks aunty Lengleng for organising this Xmas party & her mummy for cooking for us.
Can't wait for the next one...... Enjoy the photo slides that mummy had took!

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker