Monday, December 24, 2007

Xmas Eve - I am Legend

Today mummy is working till 3pm & come home & accompany me as Vanessa, Therren & Janice had went to Sunway Lagoon to celebrate their Xmas with their parents. Mummy had booked for a nite movie at J8 tonite. We will watched it together with uncle Vince after he had finished his work. Uncle Vince was suppose to finished at 6 pm but as there are customer he had to meet us at J8.... We went to MOS burger 1st b4 the movie...Yumi...... :P I will of cos be having my popcorn ha...ha....*o* It was a horrible movie as the vampire will suddenly appeared in front of me & I dare not watch & hide under mummy's arm... So scary...eeeeeeee........ So I tell mummy I will not watch movie again as it was so scary..............

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker