Thursday, December 13, 2007

Last day at ProTeach

Today is the last day that I will be going to Proteach. So in the morning, mummy had to fetch me from Bishan to Proteach as I will be going for the 1st & the last excursion. We will be going to Scrooge the musical & Healthzone. I am feeling so excited over it. The musical play was nice & there was a 10 mins interval break. The play was about Mr Scrooge who is a very mean teacher.... We had buffet lunch at the healthzone. It was fun at the healthzone. By the time, we return back to Proteach, we are all very tired. I must thanks Mrs Chong, Ms Lim & Mdm Zhang for teaching me although my stay there was not long. I had showed improvement in my results from my Mid year exam. I am sad to leave my friends too. Goodbye Proteach & all the best to everyone.

No comments:

 
Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker